Dr. Joy Ross provides:
- Child, adolescent and adult psychiatric evaluations to determine clinical diagnosis and formulation of treatment plan. This includes consultation and collaboration with other mental health and medical providers in the patient’s team of helpers.
- Individual supportive, cognitive and insight-oriented psychotherapy.
- Family, couple and parental supportive therapy.
- Psychopharmacology evaluations and management.
- Functional medicine assessments utilizing many different biomedical tests to provide data on the health of the individual. This would include food allergy testing, genetic testing and tests to determine cullular vitamin, mineral and energy deficits.
- Nutritional and supplement assessment and counseling (herbal, vitamin and amino acids).
- Acupunture for the treatment of core emotional imbalances, or as augmentation of other biomedical treatments.